Color Video Door Station
Aiphone JPDA surface mount plastic door station
There are three video door stations available for use with the Aiphone JP series video intercom systems. All these door stations have a very wide viewing angle of 170 degrees.
- Aiphone JPDA which is a surface mount plastic door station
- Aiphone JPDV which is a diecast steel vandal resistant surface mount door station
- Aiphone JPDVF which is a stainless steel vandal resistant flush mount door station
- The JPDVF door station is supplied with a flush mount backbox.
- All models are weather-resistant, are designed for outdoor use, and are covered by a three-year warranty.
- 30-degree angle boxes are available for the JPDV and JPDA colour video door stations. The JFWD for use with the JPDV and the KAWD for use with the JPDA door station.
- These angle boxes are particularly useful when a door station is installed on an entrance with double doors or glass panelling on either side of the door.
- The angle box enables the door station to be angled towards the door giving a better view of the area in front of the door. Both boxes are constructed of plastic.
- Surface fixing
- 1/4″ Color CMOS camera
- Single direction illuminated call button
- White illumination LED for low light conditions
- ABS plastic panel with a clear polycarbonate lens cover
- For installation with a colour master station (JP-4MED)