GT-DMB-N 3-In-1 Video Entrance Station With NFC Reader
The GT-DMB-N is an audio/video entrance station with a stainless steel panel for the GT Series multi-tenant video intercom system.
It is equipped with a PTZ camera which captures a 170° wide angle view.
The keypad allows for direct dialing and authorized entryaccess. A 3.5″ color LCD displays a greeting message, tenantdirectory, and system status.
The color LCD may be set to energy saver mode and can activate via the built-in motion sensor.
A built-in user guide can be configured to display one of six languages.
The guide provides operational assistance by displaying a visual icon, along with the option for audible instruction.
The GT-DMB-N works on a common bus wiring system, carrying the call and communication functions on a 2-conductor wire, and the video signal on a second 2-conductor wire.
A separate power supply provides voltage for the LCD display, while the power for the audio and video is supplied on the common bus wires.
The entrance station can be flush mounted (use GF-3B backbox) or surface mounted (use SBX-GTDMB surface mount box).
Both mounting boxes are sold separa
- Stainless steel Vandal and weather resistant construction
- Digital display and directory with a 10-digit keypad for direct dialing and access control
- Hassle-free tenant directory updates using NFC technology
- Hands-free audio communication
- Video camera at entry
- Direct dialing, alphabetical scrolling, or “jump” scrolling by letter to select tenant name
- Up to 500 names/numbers can be stored in the display module
- Alphanumeric room numbers and/or names can be programmed
- Access control keypad with up to 500 unique codes to activate door release
- Scrolling welcome message, up to 160 characters, adjustable scroll speed • 3.5″ color LCD displays tenant names and their dialing number
- Motion sensor to activate LCD • PC program for loading tenant information, access codes, and welcome message (via USB)
- Android™ program for loading resident information, access codes, and welcome message (via NFC)
|Communication||Hands-free (VOX) from entrance station to tenant station|
|Camera||Type: ¼” CMOS
View Area: 100° vertical x 170° horizontal
|Door Release||Form C dry contact, 24V AC/DC, 4A|
14°~ 140°F (-10°~ 60°C)
|Mounting||Flush mount with GF-3B (sold separately), surface mount with SBX-GTDMB (sold separately)|
Two sets 2 cond., solid, non-shielded PE insulation – use Aiphone #872002 for audio and #871802 for video
|Power||24V DC, use specified number of PS-2420ULs|
|Calling||Electronic ring tone from entrance station|
|Capacity||Max. 16 entrance stations per system Max. 4 video guard stations per system Max. 500 tenant stations per system Max. 4 tenant stations per unit|
|Wiring distance||GT-BC to farthest entrance station: 980′ GT-BC to farthest tenant station: 980′ GT-VBC to farthest entrance station: 980′ GT-VBC to farthest tenant station: 500′|
|Talk path||Single channel with privacy|
|Dimensions||12-?” H x 5-?” W|
|Weight||Approx. 2.64lbs (1.2kg)|