Lockwood Padde Series ES6000 Hook Lock
ES6000 Hook Lock is suitable for swinging doors, sliding doors and is easily attached to wood or steel door frames. ES6000 is heavy duty designed with its high preload (side load) capability of up to 300 kg, high holding force of up to 680 kg and up to 4 hour fire rating. Both Power to Open and Power to Lock models are available.
The ES6000 is available in both recess and surface mounted versions.
The ES6000 recess mounted version is completed with elegant satin stainless steel faceplate. The surface mounted version is completed with a cast aluminium cover that can be supplied in a variety of colours to match existing door frames.
ES6000 can be mounted vertically and horizontally, with self-latching ability without power for fire applications.
- Power to Open or Power to Lock versions available
- Side Load (Pre-Load) Capable: Operates freely with up to 300 kg of side pressure
- Self Latching: Will self latch without power for fire applications
- 680kg holding force
- Robust Construction: Stainless steel components used
- Low Profile: Will protrude only 40mm into door headroom
- Multi Voltage: Automatic selection 12 to 30Vdc with back EMF protection and reverse polarity protection
- Multi Orientation: Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Low Current Consumption
- 12VDC- 250mA after 1 sec. (initial current 830mA)
- 24VDC- 140mA after 1 sec. (initial current 530mA)
- Monitored: locked and unlocked
- Tested to the 300k g preload capability
- Heavy Duty Applications
- Sliding & Swing door applications
- High Air Pressure Environments (High Pre Load rating)
Standards and Compliance
- Successfully fire rated up to 2hrs on fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905.1. 2005 (Part 1: Fire resistant door sets).
- CE Approved
- Voltage: Supply Voltage 12-30Vdc Ground (OV)
12Vdc – 250 mA after 1 sec. (initial current 830 mA)
24Vdc – 140 mA after 1 sec. (initial current 530 mA)
- Monitoring: Door locked (Solenoid) – Door Closed (Latch)
(680kg) static strength rating
70 foot-lbs. dynamic strength rating
- Endurance: Internal Testing achieved: 2,000,000 cycles of operation
- Pre-Load: 660lbs (300kg) pre-load capability
- Environment: Operational temperature range: -20°C to + 60°C
- Lock Body: Cast Aluminium Construction
- Lock Bolt: Solid Stainless Steel
- Specification Statement:
This lock must be able to operate with up to 300kg of preload pressure, with a holding force of 680kg. The lock must be multi voltage selection 12 – 30 Volts with back EMF protection for reverse polarity. Lock can be mounted both horizontally or vertically. The lock needs to be subjected to vigorous testing and a minimum of 2,000,000 cycles needs to be achieved.