- The GT-1C7 is an audio/video tenant station for the GT Series Multi-Tenant Video Intercom system.
- It is equipped with door release and talk buttons.
- In addition, the station has a concierge/security guard call button and an option button to control external devices, such as lights.
- The station also has PanTilt and Zoom control, as well asa light adjustment button for the PTZ camera at the entry.
- When a visitor calls, the tenant station rings and video is displayed on the screen.
- The call is answered by pushing the talk button.
- The GT-1C7 has the capability of calling the Concierge/Security Guard station(s), turning on an external light while speaking with a visitor at the entrance, and receiving an emergency tone from a pull cord or panic call button.
- The GT-1C7 has a slim, streamlined design and can be surface mounted.
- Only one GT-1C7 video station can be used per tenant.
- Communication is hands-free at the entrance station when a tenant answers the call.
- While speaking with the visitor, the GT-1C7 can communicate with either hands-free (VOX) or push-to-talk (PTT) functionality.
- 7″ LCD color screen
- Hands-free audio communication
- Door release button
- Talk button
- Electrostatic concierge/security guard call button
- Option button for external devices
- PTZ and brightness control
- Call tone volume control
- Communication volume control
- Power Source: 24V DC, supplied from GT-BC
- Communication: Hands-free or Push-to-talk
- Screen: 7 inch TFT color LCD
- Mounting: Surface wall mount
- Temperature: 32-104°F (0-40°C)
- Dimensions: 6-½” H x 7-?” W x 1″ D
- Weight: Approx. 1.25 lbs (570g)