- Innovative locking system, with a “rotary hook deadbolt”
- Pull resistance of up to 2000 kg
- Excellent vibration resistance and impact strength (patented system)
- Protective steel case totally enclosing the lock and striker
- Elettrika is non-handed (patented system) and with a variable backset from 50 to 80 mm (patented system). Elettrika is fitted with a new type of self-adjusting “swinging rod” striker, active both vertically and horizontally (patented system)
- The rotary hook deadbolt of Elettrika can be operated in two different modes (patented system). Automatic opening: the door is set open by the deadbolt rotation. Ready to open: the deadbolt is withdrawn but the door remains in closing position.
- Elettrika is interchangeable with all the types of lock available in the market.
- The innovative reloading system ensures silent opening and closing operation. The gate rebound effect is reduced.
- The hold open device (when selected) allows to block the lock in its open position
- Rated voltage 12VAC (3 amp)
- Weld-on back plate Included tested for one million cycles
- Supplied with three keys fixing screws and fitting instructions