Digital Quad PIR Detector
- Quad Linear Imaging Technology for sharp.
- Bi-directional temperature compensation.
- Compact design for residential installations.
- Cost effective. Immunity to animals up to 25kg.
- 15m Detection Range with Wide Angle Lens.
- Variable pulse width adjustment. PIR sensitivity adjustment.
- Environmental immunity.
- Height installation (1.8m – 2.4m).
- LED Remote function. EN50131 Grade 2.
|Detection method||Quad (Four Element) PIR|
|Alarm period||2 sec (± 0.5sec)|
|Led indicators||LED is ON during alarm|
|Warm up period||60sec (± 5sec)|
|Alarm output||N.C 28VDC 0.1 A with 27Ohm series protection resistor|
|Tamper Switch||N.C 28VDC 0.1A with 10 Ohm series protection resistor open when cover is removed|
|Operating voltage||8.2 to 16 VDC|
|Current draw||Active: 10mA (± 5%), Standby: 8mA (± 5%)|
|White light filter||3500 Lux up to 6500 Lux with optional filter|
|RFI protection||30V/m 10 – 1000MHz|
|EMI protection||50,000V of electrical interference from lightning or power through|
|Optimum installation height||1.8m to 2.4m|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +55°C|
|Dimensions||92mm x 59mm x 37mm|