This Gigalink® receiver gives you a relay output that can switch currents up to 8 Amps. There is an on-board relay test switch (4th Dip Switch) and a LED to indicate when the relay is “On”. The receiver has a power “On” LED to indicate that the correct supply voltage is connected
The receiver’s micro-controller can store unlimited number of transmitters with a high security level using the encrypted 32-bit digital code. Included with the receiver is the Gigalink® programming cable.
- Single channel receiver with relay output
- Over 4 billion code combinations
- Highly sensitive receiver input stage
- Crystal controlled for high reliability
- Can store unlimited number of transmitters
- E version available with C1015 case
- Built in test switch to activate relay
- Optional QM100 bracket available for easy mounting to cases or wall
- Supply Voltage: 11.0 – 28 VAC/DC. Can use Elsema DC or AC power supply, 12PP1000 or 24PP.
- Current Consumption: 16mA standby
- User selectable relay output modes
- Receiving Frequency: 433.920MHz (other frequencies available on request)
- Sensitivity: Better than 1µV (for relay output to switch on)
- Relay Output: Change over relay output, rated at 8 Amps / 240VAC
- Antenna: Elsema ANT 433MHz series
- Dimensions: 96 x 70 x 20mm
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type GLT433 series
- Ideal for Industrial Automation, eg Crane Control, winches, wireless cement truck operation.