This Gigalink® receiver can be connected directly to the mains supply, 240VAC. There is an on-board switch to test the relay and a LED to indicate when the relay is “On”. The receiver has a power “On” LED to indicate that the correct supply voltage is connected.
The receiver’s micro-controller can store unlimited number of transmitters with a high security level using the encrypted 32-bit digital code. Included with the receiver is the Gigalink® programming cable.
- Supply Voltage: 240 VAC Mains
- Two channel receiver with relay outputs
- Over 4 billion code combinations
- Antenna: Elsema ANT 433MHz series
- Can store unlimited number of transmitters
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type GLT433 series
- Momentary, Latching and Security Latching output modes can be selected by the user
- E version available
- Technical data click here