This Gigalink® receiver gives you eight relay outputs that can switch currents up to 8 Amps each. There is an on-board LED to indicate when the relay is “On”. The receiver has a power “On” LED to indicate that the correct supply voltage is connected.
The receiver’s micro-controller can store an unlimited number of transmitters with a high-security level using the encrypted 32-bit digital code. Included with the receiver is the Gigalink® programming cable.
- Eight-channel receiver with relay outputs
- Over 4 billion code combinations
- Supply voltage can be AC or DC
- Highly sensitive receiver input stage
- Crystal controlled for high reliability
- Can store an unlimited number of transmitters
- Momentary, Latching and Security Latching output modes can be selected by the user
- E-version available with C1217 case
- Supply Voltage: 11.0 – 28 VAC/DC. Can use Elsema DC or AC power supply, 12PP1000 or 24PP.
- Current Consumption: 16mA standby
- Receiving Frequency: 433.920MHz (other frequencies available on request)
- Sensitivity: Better than 1µV (for relay output to switch on)
- Antenna: Elsema ANT 433MHz series
- Dimensions: 130 x 95 x 42mm
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type GLT433 series
- Ideal for Industrial Automation, eg Crane Control, winches, wireless cement truck operation.