The innovative slimline MEM2400 Series Mechanical Electro Magnetic Lock has been designed as an alternative to standard magnetic locks especially suited for situations where door height or narrow profile door frames create installation restrictions and appearance is of paramount importance.
The patented MEM incorporates both magnetic and mechanical design principles to achieve a superior holding force of up to 1000kg, whilst being 75% smaller than a standard 600kg Electro Magnet. The MEM2400 is capable of opening with up to 70kg side pressure on the door.
The MEM2400 Series also provides full monitoring with Lock Status Sensor (LSS), Door Status Sensor (DSS) and Early Warning (EW) security alarm indication. The device can be interfaced with building management and access control systems to control access and egress to hinged doors including fire-rated models.
- Slimline design 75% smaller than a standard 600kg magnet.
- Suits outward opening doors.
- High holding force up to 1000kg and releases under a side load of up to 70kg.
- Dual-Voltage 12/24VDC Low power consumption 12vdc @ 240mA, 24vdc @ 120mA.
- Full monitoring: Lock Status Sensor (LSS), Door Status Sensor (DSS) and Early Warning Alarm (EW)
- Anti Tamper Bracket (to protect the armature plates fixing bolt).
- MEM size 158 mm L x 35 mm H x 30 mm D.
- Armature plate 120 mm x L 30.6 mm H x 12.5 mm D.
- Anti-Tamper bracket 194 mm L x 38 mm H x 30 mm D.
- Simple installation with a plastic template.
- 4-hour fire rated.
|LIGHT FEATURE||Light Panel (LP)|
Outward opening doors
|HOLDING STRENGTH||Up to 1000kg|
|VOLTAGE/CURRENT||Dual Voltage 12/24VDC 12VDC/240mA 24VDC/120mA|
|APPROVALS||4-hour fire rated to A.S and B.S, standards|
|MONITORING||EW / LSS / DSS|
|SIZE||MEM size L=158mm H=35mm D= 30mm
Armature Plate size L= 120mm H= 30.6mm D= 12.5mm
Anti-Tamper-Bracket size L= 194mm H= 38mm D= 30mm