- The CP32 resettable call point is a double pole unit, with changeable contacts from N/C to N/O.
- The main function is to override the electrical locking/release devices in case of an emergency.
- The unit can be reset by inserting the reset key.
- The CP32 call point comes with a hinged front cover to prevent the unit from being activating randomly.
- RCM Mark
- RoHs Compliant
- CSIRO 4 hours – AS 1530.4-2005
- Dimensions: 87mm(L) x 91mm(W) x 53(D)
- Switch rating 3A/125/250VAC
- Net weight 200g