The LOX MML Series fully monitored locking device is an innovative alternative to traditional Electro Magnetic Locks.
A clever combination of magnetic and mechanical locking components makes the MML a locking device with superior holding force of up to 1000kg, whilst being 75% smaller than a standard 600kg Electro Magnetic Lock.
70kg side pressure (pre-load) capability on the door, a smart “Early Warning Alarm” security function and a low current draw rating complete this clever product.
The MML Lock is not recommended to be used on doors above 2400mm height.
- 75% smaller than traditional 600kg holding force magnets
- Holding force of up to 1000kg
- Unlocks under side load of up to 70kg
- Dual-Voltage 12/24VDC reduced power consumption 24VDC/175mA
- 5 year warranty | 1 year warranty for electronic components
- Up to 4 hour fire rated
- Full monitoring Lock Status Sensor (LSS) and Door Status Sensor (DSS)
- Early Warning Security Alarm (EW)
|MML2400||Single Mechanical Magnetic Locking Device – Outward Opening Doors|
|HOLDING STRENGTH||Up to 1000kg, Tested to 750 thousand cycles|
|VOLTAGE/CURRENT||Dual voltage 12/24VDC 12VDC = 350mA 24VDC = 175mA|
|APPROVALS||Up to 4-hour fire rated to A.S Standard, CE & C-TICK|
|LSS MONITORING||LSS Lock Status Sensor (Hall Effect)|
|DSS MONITORING||Door status Sensor (Reed Switch)|
|LED LIGHT STATUS||LED Light Status Indicates Locked or Unlockd Status|
|ENVIRONMENTAL||Operational Temperature Range – 20 deg . C to 60 deg . C.|