The MFB family consists of Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceiver modules that are specifically designed for high performance integrated duplex data link over single mode optical fiber. These transceiver modules are compliant with the SFP Multisource Agreement (MSA) and hot pluggable. These modules offer an easy way to be installed in SFP MSA compliant ports at any time without the interruption of the host equipment operation.
The MFB-F20 transceivers using a long wavelength (1310nm) FP LD enable data transmission up to 20km on a single mode optical fibre.
- SFP Multi-Source Agreement compliant
- 125Mbps IEEE 802.3u 100Base-FX compliant
- Industry standard small form pluggable (SFP) package (for model MFB-TFX / MFB-TF20 )
- 125Mbps FDDI ISO / IEC 9314-1 compliant
- Serial ID functionality support
- AC-coupled differential inputs and outputs
- Class 1 laser safety standard IEC 825 compliant
- 20km link on a single mode fibre
- Low power dissipation
- 0 to 60 degrees C operating temperature for MFB-F20