The Barracuda Model DSI is designed to lock down inward swinging vertical doors in a matter of seconds. Simply place the device on the floor and slide the metal plates under the door. Pushing outward on the handles engages the plates to the exterior door jamb and the device is securely locked in place by simply inserting a pin.
Features and Benefits:
- Fast and easy; installs in a matter of seconds
- Securely locks an entry point in a lock-down situation
- Free-standing device (not permanently attached to door). Can be easily transferred to another access point
- No maintenance or installation costs required
- Less expensive than locksets and much more secure than small, inexpensive devices
- Designed for use on 36” wide commercial doors
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- Lightweight for easy positioning
- Supplied with convenient wall-mounting rack
- Made in America
The DSI model is available in six different models to accommodate standard door jamb widths.
|Door Jamb Width||Model|