This receiver is compatible with “PentaFOB®” and “PentaCODE®” remotes. The receiver is small and can be easily installed into your existing automatic gate opener or garage door controls. Other applications include light control, security shutters or anywhere else you need a wireless signal to transmit a contact closure.
The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the keyring remotes and the receiver’s dip switch and it’s coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding. Please see coding instructions for encrypted coding procedure.
- Two channel receiver with relay output
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Supply voltage can be AC or DC
- Antenna diversity
- Frequency hopping
- Compatible with “PentaFOB®” and “PentaCODE®”remotes
- Unlimited remotes can be programmed to the receiver
- Highly sensitive receiver input stage
- Crystal controlled for high reliability
- Modes include Momentary and Latching
- Easy mounting to cases or walls
- Supply Voltage
- PCR43302R: 11 to 28 Volts AC or DC
- PCR43302RE: 11 to 28 Volts AC or DC
- Current Consumption: 21 mA standby
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- Sensitivity: Better than 0.316µV (-117dBm)
- Relay Output: Two change over relay output, rated at 10 Amps /240VAC
- Antenna: Elsema ANT 433MHz series
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type PCK433 & FOB433 series
- Ideal for garage doors, automatic gates or switching most device