4 Channel Penta Series 433MHz Receiver
This receiver is compatible with “PentaFOB®” and “PentaCODE®” remotes. It has four relay outputs that can be switched “on” and “off ” independently. The relays are capable of switching loads of up to 10 Amps at 240Volts AC.
The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the keyring remotes and the receiver’s dip switch and it’s coded. With the encrypted code, you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically go into the encrypted coding. Please see the coding instructions for the encrypted coding procedure.
- Four channel receiver with relay outputs
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Supply voltage can be AC or DC
- Antenna diversity
- Frequency hopping
- Compatible with “PentaFOB®” and “PentaCODE®” remotes
- Unlimited remotes can be programmed to the receiver
- Highly sensitive receiver input stage
- Crystal controlled for high reliability
- Modes include Momentary, latching, and security latching
- E-version available with C1020 case
- Optional QM150 bracket available for easy mounting to cases or walls
- Supply Voltage: 11.0 – 28 VAC/DC. Can use Elsema DC or AC power supply, 12PP1000 or 24PP.
- Current Consumption: 19 mA standby
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- Sensitivity: Better than 0.316µV (-117dBm)
- Relay Output: Four change over relay outputs, rated at 10 Amps / 240VAC
- Antenna: Elsema ANT 433MHz series
- Dimensions: 130 x 70 x 20mm
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type PCK433 & FOB433 series
- Ideal for Industrial Automation, eg Crane Control, winches, wireless cement truck operation.