The HUSD-15BL is a Form C (SPDT), dual button hold-up switch that is designed to generate an alarm condition only when both buttons are pressed simultaneously, thus preventing accidental triggering. The HUSD-15BL is designed for latching operation when triggered.
The housing of this series is specially designed with a status window, red (alarm) and blue (armed), to verify the switch condition. The housing mounting screw is concealed to provide additional tampering protection. The built-in UL approved microswitch design generates an alarm condition when the cover is removed or damaged. The terminal strip consists of three wire ports that provide a firm and secure wiring installation.
- Latching operation
- Dual button activation to eliminate accidental triggering
- SPDT transfer contact for supervised loop
- Terminal strip with three wire terminals
- Tamper protected switch mechanism using UL listed microswitch
- Concealed mounting screw
- Status window indicator
- White plastic case housing
- Mechanism Type: Latching
- Contact Type: SPDT N.O./N.C.
- Contact Rating: 0.4A @ 125VDC, 5A @ 30VDC, 5A @ 125VAC
- Overall Stroke: 3mm
- Overall Force: 10.5 – 14 ounce
- Operation Method: Dual button
- Operating Temperature Range: 32F to 120F (0C to 49C)