The Potter Amseco HUS-7A is a single button, latching hold-up switch designed to provide a rapid signal to alarm systems. It is activated by pressing down the single button switch.
- Form C contact
- U-shaped key reset
- Status window indicator
- A status window indicates the condition of the switch: RED (alarmed), BLUE (armed)
- A U-shaped key is supplied to reset the HUS-7A
- The hold-up switch sends a signal to a dedicated 24 hour hold-up circuit of a burglar control panel
- Contact Type: Form C, N.O./N.C.
- Contact Rating: 5A @ 125 VDC, 5A @ 30VDC, 0.4A @ 125 VAC
- Overall Stroke: Up to 7mm (1)
- Overall Force: 300g – 350g
- Operating Method: Single-button latching