Presco™ PAC-1 Single Door Access Controller
Presco™ access control is designed for maximising security using a split system allowing the PAC door controllers to do the code processing in remote protected areas.
Using the latest microprocessing technology the PAC controllers operate most electric door locking devices on the market.
The controller together with the Presco™ keypads (PRE / PSE-IL / PTKR / VR), proximity reader (PRO2410) or a Presco™ interface module (PIM) with a clock and data (magnetic card format) or Wiegand output reader offers access control to restricted areas.
- One door control module
- 600 User codes
- Supports bulk adding of User Codes
- 10 keypads or readers can be connected to each PAC
- Split system for maximum security
- System uses a low-cost non-shielded cable
- 12 – 24 Volts DC, 16 – 24 Volts AC
- Heavy-duty relay contact for door control
- Compatible with PAC-DL data logger
- Non-volatile memory will store all information for 10 years without power
- 1-minute lockout after 5 invalid attempts at entering a code (programmable)
- Door Open Too Long (DOTL) facility
- Door Forced Open detection
- Automatic Re-lock feature
- Accepts N.O. or N.C. Request To Exit (RTE) devices
- Management code facility
- Colour: Grey
- Voltage: 12-24V DC, 16-24V AC