Rosslare’s standalone backlit PIN controller is used for indoor and outdoor systems where PIN credentials are required. This durable model can be easily programmed with up to 500 users, on a single door.
- Up to 500 users can be coded using Smart enrol and delete technology.
- A mounting template and installation kit are provided.
- Three user levels:
- Normal – Requires single PIN code
- Secure – Requires dual PIN codes
- Master User
- Three access levels:
- Suitable for mullion installations.
- Programmable PIN code length of 4-digits to 8-digits.
- Powered either by a transformer (AC) or regulated power supply (DC).
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- IP65 water-resistant and UV-resistant.
- Internal buzzer.
- Two inputs: REX and Auxiliary.
- Two Form C, 2 Amp outputs: Lock Strike and Auxiliary.
- Two tri-coloured status/programming LEDs.
- Ten programmable auxiliary behaviour modes including Door Ajar, Forced Door, Alarm Shunt, and Door Monitor.
- Programmable chime and siren when using BL-D40 and ‘*‘ bell button.
- Built-in optical back tamper.