Rosslare’s EX-17 is a heavy-duty, non-sparking, non-magnetic, corrosion-resistant, illuminated, anti-vandal, timed digital switch, designed for both indoor and outdoor use. It features solid-state Piezoelectric Switch Technology generating two isolated Form C output relays with no physical movement or moving parts. Among its many features are: Jumper selectable illumination status with light dimming option, buzzer mode, full dual-relay output, timed operation and relay toggle option.
The EX-17 mounts directly to a standard US size gang switchbox and is crafted to the highest manufacturing standards out of the finest materials under Rosslare’s ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
- Advanced soft-touch piezoelectric switch
- New weatherproof design – water and dustproof, grease, oil and other chemical solvent repellents
- Stainless steel mounting plate and tactile button with no moving parts
- Mounting Method Single Gang: Mounts directly to a US gang switchbox
- Backed by Rosslare’s International Guarantee and service with ISO9001 (Certified TÜV Rhineland) level business and manufacturing operations
- Non-sparking, non-magnetic, corrosion-resistant
- Light square status indicator and accidental activation hindrance
- Adjustable Output and Led indication time of 1 to 60 seconds
- Output and an indication toggle option
- Jumper selectable illumination status: red, green, or no illumination
- Built-in buzzer with alarm input and sound upon button press options
- Two separate full form-C relay outputs for separate application wiring: N.O. and N.C.
- Input for external lighting alerts for evacuation and other applications
- 12-24 VDC/VAC
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (meets IP-65)