Model 2012J is a photoelectric smoke-alarm designed for open area protection in a residential building. It has a built-in relay which may be used to activate auxiliary devices such as bells, horns, and door closers.
- Supply Voltage Range: 10VDC~30VDC
- Max. Standby Current: 60μA
- Max. Alarm Current: 65mA
- P-Horn Sound Output Level: 85dBA at3m
- Max. Interconnected Units: 24
- Silence Timeout Period: 8 minutes
- Silence Mode Indication: Sounder Beeps and LED Flashes Green once every 40 secs.
- Height: 55mm
- Diameter: 135mm
- Weight: 180g
- Operating Temperature Range: 0℃ to 50℃
- Humidity: 5% to 93% R.H.