The Trojan Monitored Em Cover is for use with the Em Rex unit to deter unintended or malicious activation of the unit when it is installed in a public area. This version has two outputs that can be used to monitor the operation of the cover.
- Designed to complement the Em Rex unit.
- Two outputs, one set for local audible indication and one set for status monitoring
- The Em Cover is secured behind the Em Rex unit to prevent removal
- Designed to latch closed to make the operation of it a deliberate action
- Polycarbonate construction to withstand long term operation without any deterioration
- Weather resistant for external use
- Overall dimensions: 92mm (w) x 153mm (h) – fits a single gang electrical flush box
- Switching voltage: max 30Vdc, 200mA
- Output for connection to the Em Rex for audible indication
- N/C output for status monitoring (opens on activation)