ZKAccess systems are built on flexible, open technology to provide management, real-time monitoring, and control of your access control system- all from a web browser. Simply download one instance of our free Windows-based v5.3 software (on a customer’s computer or ZKAccess InBridge appliance) and then manage the software from any computer’s web-browser which has administrative rights.
C3-200’s versatile design features take care of present and future needs with ease and efficiency. It is one of the most rugged and reliable door controllers on the market, with a multitude of built-in features.
Be sure to inquire about ZKAccess options which can further reduce your C3 installation time and labor, including:
InBridge Server (Single-purpose management appliance with pre-loaded software)
- Over-current protection, over-voltage protection, and reversal protection for the power supply and all of the input and output terminals
- Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
- Supports different Wiegand formats, and connects to ZK readers as well as HID, Mifare, and generic ID card readers
- Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators.
- Can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm Release, and elevator Control for a total security system. Directly compatible with ZK’s biometric reader controllers.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive programming with ZKAccess Software
- System management by browser from client PC’s. No need to install software on each client
- Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull-down menus. No special scripts or code is required.
- Management software allows an indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported
- Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.