Choice of Readers
- Support all card readers, such as ZK KR-series Wiegand readers and RS485 card readers; it also supports HID Prox, iClass and XceedID multi-card technology.
- C5S control panel can be installed easily on your network and support TCP/IP, RS485 and Wi-fi communications. POE function (AT standard) will assist in easier and more convenient installation.
- The new design is different from the C3 controller. There is a case protecting the C5S controller.
- Support up to 100,000 users and store up to 200,000 events and transactions. Data is preserved if power is lost. The controller will continue to operate if network connection is interrupted.
More than Access Control
- After programming, auxiliary relays can be served as lights, alarms and intrusion detection panels. Extra locking devices or gate controllers can be accessed.
Built-In Advanced Access Control
- Anti-passback, First-card opening, Multi-card opening, Duress password entry, and Auxilary input/output linkages are built into controller firmware.
- There are 3 sizes to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity. 2-door, and 4-door models can be mixed and matched in optimised system architecture, devices or gate controllers.