This Gigalink™ receiver gives you four relay outputs that can switch currents up to 8 Amps each. There is an on-board switch to test each relay and a LED to indicate when the relay is “On”. The receiver has a power “On” LED to indicate that the correct supply voltage is connected.
The receiver’s micro-controller can store an unlimited number of transmitters with a high security level using the encrypted 32-bit digital code. Included with the receiver is the Gigalink™ programming cable.
- Supply Voltage: 11.0 – 28 VAC/DC. Can use Elsema DC or AC power supply, 12PP1000, or 24PP.
- Current Consumption: 14 mA standby
- Receiving Frequency: 433.920MHz (other frequencies available on request)
- Sensitivity: Better than 1µV (for relay output to switch on)
- Relay Output: Four change over relay outputs, rated at 8 Amps / 240VAC
- Antenna: Elsema ANT 433MHz series
- Dimensions: 130 x 70 x 20mm
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type GLT433 series
- Ideal for Industrial Automation, eg Crane Control, winches, wireless cement truck operation.