The patented EcoLock™ VE1260 range is a high torque motor driven drop bolt with up to 35kg pre-load/sideload tolerance.
It can be installed vertically or horizontally and can be used on 180° swing through opening doors.
- VE-1260R-ST12: Misalignment Square Edge Plate (strike plate only)
- The 27mm thick VE-1260S-ST12 Strike plate is used where the gap is greater than 8mm
- The VE-1260S-ST12 Misalignment Strike plate provides the required gap filer
- Maximum recommended gap of -/+6mm between the door frame is recommended
- Releases with up to 35kg of pre-load/sideload.
- Motorised locking device.
- Simple PTO/PTL locking mode changeover.
- Round end faceplate for retrofitting to existing installations.
- Tested to 400,000 cycles.
- Multi-voltage from 12Vdc to 30Vdc.
- 12Vdc initial current draw 1Amp standby/sleep mode less than 15mA @ 12Vdc.
- Fully monitored including door position reed.
- 1000Kg holding force.
- Face plate dimensions 210 (L) x 25 (W) x 3 mm (T).
- Body dimensions 163 (L) x 22.5 (W) x 41.5 mm (D).
- Strike dimensions 210 (L) x 27 (W) x 3 mm (T).
- Fire-rated up to 4 hours.
- 5-year warranty.