The Em-Rex® (Emergency Exit Device) is an emergency door release unit, which can be used on its own or in conjunction with the Prox-Rex units, to make up a total access controlled exit solution.
- Field re-settable unit, a reset tool is supplied with every unit
- No breaking of glass to operate
- Two outputs; one set to break lock power and one set for status monitoring
- Visual confirmation of activation
- Audible conformation of activation
- Ancillary input for remote operation of sounder
- Minimal moving parts
- Complies with local codes for emergency egress
- Single gang profile fits standard electrical flush box
- Power requirements 9 to 16Vdc (only if using on board sounder)
- 10mA at 13.6 Vdc
- Two sets Clean N/O and N/C outputs (Changes status upon activation)
- The contacts are rated at 1 Amp 30Vdc
- The faceplate will not deteriorate over time and is easily cleaned.
- C-Tick Certified & complies with RoHS and BS 5839 Pt 2. Standard for “Break-Glass Panels”