GT-MCX – GT IP Module
- The GT-MCX is a network adaptor that will allow multiple GT Series systems to be connected over a network.
- A typical system, when expanded, will support up to 16 entrance stations, 4 video guard stations, and 500 tenant stations.
- When using the GT-MCX, up to 32 GT Series systems can be connected together allowing the total capacity of the system to grow to 480 entrance stations, 96 video guard stations, and 5,000 tenant stations.
- The GT-MCX divides a large system into sections.
- There can be 24 tenant sections and 8 main sections.
- The tenant section can consist of entrance stations, video guard stations, and tenant stations.
- The main section can consist of entrance stations and video guard stations only.
- Each GT-MCX takes the place of 1 entrance station and 1 video guard station.
- The GT-MCX can be used to update the GT Series system from the GT Support Tool when connected to the same logical network.
- Updating the system could include changing tenant names and dialing numbers on both the guard and entrance stations.
- Allows for network connectivity
- Remote programming device via a network
- Connect systems/buildings together
- Expand system capacity to multiple buildings, accessible from the common entrance and guard stations