Temprange is specially designed to protect food or valuable assets from spoilage or damage caused by the temperature falling outside of safe ranges.
It is equipped with two sensors, i.e. a local and a remote sensor, to constantly monitor the temperature in two separate environments. When the temperature exceeds the pre-set safe temperature range by falling too low or rising too high, it will sound an alarm, and in the meantime send out a signal to other control panels.
- Simultaneous operation of local and remote sensors
- Standalone or works with an alarm panel
- Easy to set and adjust Low and High temperature limit
- Separate alarm outputs for Low and High temperature
- Two line LED display to show both local and remote temperature
- Audible alarm can be easily silenced
- The system can be temporarily turned off easily. This allows the user to perform maintenance without generating an alarm
- Desktop or wall mount installation for the local unit
- Wall mounting face plate included for the remote sensor
- It suits the industry or environment in which consistent temperature is a concern, such as food and medical storage, computer rooms, greenhouses, wine cellars, laboratories, pet stores, bakeries, florists, etc.