The Tycon Power POE TP-DCDC-1248G Gigabit DC to DC converter offered by Tycon Power Systems are a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 48VDC Power Over Ethernet voltage from a 12 or 24V (9-36vdc) battery system. They have an integrated POE injector to apply the 48VDC to the CAT5 Ethernet cable suits most Ubiquiti radios. The output is regulated 48VDC from an input voltage between 9VDC and 36VDC. They have two isolated inputs for connecting 2 power sources, like a primary and backup power source.
They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and POE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have a power output up to 19W.
This DC DC POE Features
- Input Voltage 9-36VDC; Output 48VDC
- Dual Inputs for connecting 2 power sources
- Integrated POE Inserter
- High Power up to 19W
- Low self consumption power
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Compact size ¡V Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- 12V / 24V Battery Systems
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera System