Wiegand SF100 is an IP based fingerprint terminal works both in network and standalone modes. In network mode, it can connect with ZKAccess3.5 software for access control and time attendance management.
Wiegand output makes SF100 flexible to connect with ZK or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader. Additionally, Wiegand input allows two units of SF100 to configure with each other and utilize the Master & Slave solution, which requires user verification at both entrance and exit. Meanwhile, the anti-passback function can be used to maximize security.
The Auxiliary input interface allows SF100 to connect with an external source, for instance, a smoke detector or emergency switch. Once the linkage function is enabled through the machine menu, the device would generate an alarm signal and open the door in case of an emergency.
- TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environments
- Standard access control features
- Tamper-proof switch and multiple alarm outputs
- 2.4-inch color display with graphical UI for easy operation
- Multi-languages customizable
- Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance the security level
- Supports USB flash drive for offline data management
|LCD||2.4-inch TFT (320 x 240) Color Screen|
|Fingerprint Sensor||ZK Optical Sensor (500DPI)|
|Algorithm Version||ZKFinger VX10.0|
|Communication||TCP/IP, RS485, USB Host|
|Card Capacity (Optional)||5,000 (EM/Mifare)|
|Access Control Interface||Electric lock, Door sensor, Alarm, Exit button, Doorbell|
|Wiegand Signal||Wiegand input & output|
|Aux. Input||1ea for linkage function|
|Power Supply||DC 12V/3A|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 45ºC (32º~113ºF)|
|Operating Humidity||20 ~ 80%|
|Dimension(W x L x H)||90 x 90 x 34.5mm|